Who Should Present at BioFuture?
The BioFuture Selection Committee is looking for public and private companies developing new therapies as well as companies engaged in facilitating the discovery of new therapies. This includes biotech, digital medicine, AI, machine learning, big data, and other companies solving problems in healthcare delivery.
The committee is particularly interested in showcasing companies with game-changing, cutting edge technologies or advancements that will profoundly change healthcare.
Qualified Company Categories
Presentation slots are open to all therapeutic categories including:
- Small/large molecule R&D therapeutic
- Molecular diagnostic and personalized medicine
- Research focused service providers
- Digital Medicine
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML)
- Medical Devices
Marketing and Media Support for Presenting Companies
- Social Media: Tailored twitter posts for each company promoting participation at BioFuture.
- Targeted Marketing: Emails, social media, and advertising targeted to investors, collaborators, and business leaders.
- Social Media Kit: Collateral materials and examples of messages are provided to presenting companies to promote their participation at BioFuture. Click here for Social Media Kit.
- Public Relations: Press releases provided by presenting companies will be distributed through our press room and marketing channels to investors, pharma, and biotech executives.
- Press Release Templates: A press release template announcing that a company has been selected to present at BioFuture, including a date/time where applicable, is available for presenters. Press Release Templates will be available soon.
- Embargoed News: Companies with important announcements are encouraged to embargo their news by providing a copy of their press release ahead of the distribution date. Embargoed dates are strictly observed, and releases will not be shared with attending press and media outlets until the release date specified.
- Presenter Guidelines: The Presenter Guidelines provide detailed instructions for preparing and delivering company presentations, including creating presentation videos. Important dates for submitting presentations, and the length of presentations are also covered.